Woodhaven Animal Health
At Woodhaven Animal Health, our practice is excited to add another veterinarian to our team!
About Woodhaven Animal Health
We pride ourselves on offering top-quality recommendations and educating our clients to be empowered pet owners. Our support staff is top-notch and includes Certified Veterinary Technicians, allowing you to be focused on patient care and not get bogged down with busywork.
We see a diverse range of medical and surgical cases and utilize updated equipment, including digital radiography and laser therapy.
We encourage doctors of all experience levels to apply but will gladly mentor new grads and young doctors.
Our mission is to improve the lives of veterinarians by providing you with comprehensive benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous vacation time
- Customized mentorship program
- Flexible schedules
- Career path opportunities
- Medical insurance and PLIT malpractice
- Voluntary dental, vision, short-term and
- long-term disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- CE Allowance
- Relocation assistance available
Associate Veterinarian | New Graduates Welcome! | Plover, WI
WOODHAVEN ANIMAL HEALTH
At Woodhaven Animal Health, our Fear Free practice is excited to add another veterinarian to our team! We pride ourselves on offering quality recommendations and educating our clients to be empowered pet owners. Our support staff is top-notch and includes Certified Veterinary Technicians, allowing you to be focused on patient care and not get bogged down with busy work.
We welcome DVMs of all experience levels, including new graduates!
About life in Plover, WI:
Located just outside Stevens Point in central Wisconsin, Plover has that hometown feel and encourages the “buy it local” mentality as it supports its farmers and a wide variety of local enterprises. Residents enjoy the beautiful Wisconsin River and abundance of county parks, and the many activities they bring for all seasons. Whether you kayak in the summer or curl up in a coffee shop in the winter, Plover is the perfect place to settle down and take time to revel in the little things.
What to expect from our team:
- Ability to practice independently AND collaborate with colleagues
- Competitive salary/exceptional benefits*
- Ability to create an optimal schedule to support a healthy work-life balance
- Opportunities to help guide the direction of the practice
- Experienced support staff
- Functional doctor-to-tech ratio
- Support in bringing new ideas and implementations into the practice
- Encouragement of pursuing CE opportunities
- Self-care resources
- Appointment based schedule-30-minute average appointment blocks
- No on-call or after hours
Our ideal associate would:
- SMILE! After all, you love your career, right?
- Have a willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Have a sense of humor
- Be positive and energetic
- Enjoy collaboration with colleagues, i.e., TEAMWORK!
- Be an empathetic and competent communicator
- Have a compassionate heart
- Have an affinity for wellness and preventative care
- Show proficiency in routine soft tissue surgeries and dentistry
*Competitive salary based on skill and experience, health insurance, 401K with matching, license/dues/liability expenses covered, employee pet discount, generous paid time off, continued education allowance, assistance with relocation costs, and ability to create a flexible schedule. Part-time benefits may vary.
DVM or VMD from an accredited institution.